Jesse is my paternal grandparents 100th grandchild. He will most likely be the youngest grandchild on both mine and Ryan's side. He was born the same month as my grandpa Jesse Evans, just 100 years later. I love that he is named after a great man. Grandpa Evans is the epitome of turning a bad childhood into a wonderful life. Wayne is Ryan's middle name and his dad's name....two more great men.
We feel so blessed to complete our family with this little guy.






10 comments:
Congratulations. He's so cute. What a fun addition to your family. ;)
I got so misty eyed reading your comments. Baby Jesse certainly has great men to follow. Beautiful pics!!
Thanks for sharing with us.
MOM
Omg he is so cute!! I love the picture of him with his eyes open. All those statistics are neat. I didn't even realize it was 100yrs between him and grandpa until I read this. That is really neat.
What a perfect little boy. Congratulations!
So cute! It was good to see you at Costco. You look great and I hope your able to get some good rest.
Congrats! I love the pic's he is so adorable!!!!
Congrats Rach! He is a very cute baby! Cuddle with him often.
He is so cute Im glad he was still small when I got to hold him Saturday I cant wait to hold him again
You're so dang pretty Rach. Jesse is so cute and I'm glad I got to hold him. I had no idea he was the 100th of two things (100th grandchild, 100 years later. Awesome!). Enjoy him, and PLEASE let me know when I can come over to help. I will bring meatloaf (for the adults), fries and nuggets for the children, and homemade cookie dough that you can freeze and use whenever.
Congrats! Those are great baby pictures!
Post a Comment