Still not sure what Ryan and I have planned for Valentine's celebrations. I just want the Wisconsin Cauliflower soup from Zupa's. That would make me happy. I did order 3 books off Amazon too and told Ryan that was my Valentine's gift. They totalled about 20 bucks in all. Not bad. We also did an FHE lesson for Valentine's last night. You can check it out here.
We also made cookies. This was yet another baking nightmare that I don't wish to discuss at this time, but here are a few that turned out. I don't bake. Have I ever mentioned that before. I cook, but I don't bake!Gracie lost a tooth at school on Friday. Now she looks goofy, but cute.
By the way.......did I mention I'm pregnant? I thought this would be a good day to let ya'll know. 7 years ago today Ryan and I found out I had had a miscarriage with not just one but two sweet babies. Talk about a horrible Valentine's day. So today I am grateful to be in the place that I am at, 3 healthy kids with one on the way. God has a way of blessing you 100-fold after sad things I think. (picture's upside down...sorry)
So I'm due August 26th. Finally I get to have a baby in good weather. Maybe the postpartum blues won't be as bad since Fall is by far my favorite time of year.
So I'm due August 26th. Finally I get to have a baby in good weather. Maybe the postpartum blues won't be as bad since Fall is by far my favorite time of year. I'm so glad I'm past the halitosis stage. You know the stage where you can't brush your tongue without almost vomiting? I am almost past the "Is she just chubby or is she pregnant?" stage. So that is nice. Although, I'm actually both chubby and pregnant.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Valentine's day!
12 comments:
How exciting to have another baby and you have such fun ideas with the holidays and fun activities with the kids. Your family is just so cute.
Have a great Valentines day!
Congrats on being pregnant! Looks like we'll have kids a few months apart again. How long will you be in Lehi for? We need to get together. I'm up for anything. XOXO
CONGRATS!!!! babies are fun. are you going to find out what you are having?
I think we will find out cause I think it will be fun for the girls to know. They keep saying "her" and I keep reminding them that it may just be a "him."
Congrats on #4! You know, its a little late. I thought I told you to be in charge of June 2010...?! Hahaha I know your girl name but I don't remember hearing any ideas for a boy.
Girl and boy names are up in the air at this point because I promised Ryan if we had a 4th kid he could FINALLY name it. He does like Londyn but likes a few others too. I am begging him not to name a boy Brennen because I am sick and tired of that name. We'll see.
I did remember June 2010 but told myself I didn't want a baby in the Summer. Go figure.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are so funny...you kind of mentioned it as an after thought. CONGRATULATIONS.
Soon you will be up with your mom..only six more to go.
LOVE YOU..
MOM
How exciting I cant wait to hole the little one and I need a hug from you now Beaud I miss you...Annie
I love your flowers and cookies. You are super creative! I am a tiny bit jealous, but a little too lazy to change :) We are so exicted for you to have a new little addition!
RACH!!!
Congrats to you and your little family! I'm so excited for you. The fall is a great time to have a baby :)
And the cookies? Yea I can't make them either, but I'm a pro at eating them.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment