I'm so grateful for this country and so grateful to celebrate our freedom, our opportunities, and our blessings. I love to sit out on my front porch in the evening and listen to the leaves rustle in the trees at the park and see Mt Timp to the East. It's beautiful! It means so much to me to have freedom and peace of mind.
Our little family had a really yummy BBQ for dinner and then Jackie and family came over for fireworks. I didn't snap any pictures of the fireworks because I was too busy watching the aerials that the neighbors had bought. Ha next year we will save our money and let the neighbors spend theirs!
We did go to the Mapleton fireworks display with my niece Ashley and her family and it is AMAZING! The fireworks are really breathtaking and I love to go celebrate Utah's statehood on the 24th of July.
 |
| Ava, Gracie, Breck, Gavin, Jesse, Oakley, Tegan, Lex |
 |
| Gavin, Breck, Jesse, Oakley, Lex |
 |
| Ryan and Gary. The pyrotechnics crew. |
No comments:
Post a Comment