Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Lemur.....Our 4th Child.

So we found out today that we are having another BOY! I really felt like we were having a boy a few months ago, but then I started second guessing myself. Ryan guessed girl again, which he has done with all four kids.

Since I know some people are ultrasound-challenged I have labeled the parts for you. Just in case this face (eye) doesn't look like a lemur to you I have included a picture of an actual lemur at the bottom, so you can compare the buggy eye(s) for yourself. Don't forget to notice the little ribs, adorable cheek and lips. The more I look at this pic I really believe this child is frightened to come out and join our family!

I am feeling so grateful right now that we get to add a little BOY lemur to the family! YEA! Heavenly Father has blessed us so much!

7 comments:

Marianne said...

Two of each and all of them cute too. You have got it made!

Angela said...

I cant wait to hold him so excited

JACK!E said...

It is perfect!! Now 2 girls and 2 boys! Congrats! I was totally convinced it was a girl haha.

HatchFamily said...

Congratulations! Now you have the perfect little family, 2 boys 2 girls :) He's so cute! He's just going to have big beautiful eyes like the rest of your kids.

Cammy Patton said...

A little boy lemur will be a perfect addition to your home. Congratulations! Hurray!

Anonymous said...

Two of each is perfect! The name is also wonderful...maybe you should leave them all in suspense, since
you didn't mention it.

Mom

Ms. Annika said...

Congratulations! A brother will be so much fun for Breck. I hope we get to add a little boy to our clan one day. Have fun at Disney.