Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Monday, April 12, 2010

Gracie's Take On Mom

I got this from my friend. Kinda cute.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Babe

2. What makes mom happy?
When I don't fight.

3. What makes mom sad?
When we get hurt.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she tickles me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Shy

6. How old is your mom?
28

7. How tall is your mom?
24 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with her kids.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I think she plays with Breck.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Selling shirts (don't know where that came from)

11. What is your mom really good at?
Being nice.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Touching her toes.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Works with her kids.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Chinese food (not true)

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Working with her kids.

16. If your mom were on TV, who would she be?
Not sure.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go on special dates.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both hate olives.

19. How are you and your mom different?
I like McDonald's and she doesn't.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause I'm sweet!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Looks like she knows you well. I love her answers. I was tempted to give my kids the quiz but I'm afraid the answers won't be as sweet and kind as Gracie's.

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I would love to hear Ava's response.

Mom