Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Monday, April 12, 2010

Snow in April?!

I think I am in denial about Utah weather. Every time it is nasty lately it is like a slap in the face! I thought April and May were considered Spring!

Ava has wanted to build a snowman for literally a couple years. Her and Breck headed out to build one the other day. I was kind enough (ha ha) to give them a carrot and a kick in the pants on their way out the door. Ryan was doing the dishes and saw them out there struggling. They had actually made 2 big balls, but he knew they wouldn't be able to finish, so he went out and helped them complete it. Ava told him "It is so nice to have a dad that will build a snowman with me."

3 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

Jed's the snow guy at our house too. I'll stay inside thank you. :)

JACK!E said...

How cute! I keep wanting to build a snowman with Gavin but when it starts snowing staying inside just seems like a good idea to me.

Anonymous said...

You are making fun memories with your kids.

Mom