How long have Ava and I waited for this day? F-O-R-E-V-E-R! Ava has sat through 2 years of dropping Gracie off at preschool and now over 1/2 a year of dropping her off at Kindergarten. I was going to register her for the Fall but found that they had 2 openings for this year, so I signed her up now and for the Fall. I am so excited for her...and me. She is out of my hair T and TH 12-2:15. Breck is in a nap at that time so it is just me. What a refreshing feeling! She will be going 3 days a week in the Fall. The teacher describes her as "Ms. Happy."
She kept talking about her friend the first day of class I finally said "What is her name?" She was appalled....she's like "It's a BOY!" Of course, how could I forget my little Tomboy would make friends with a boy. I have only admitted the price to my mom, because frankly it is ridiculous. But as my mom reminded me I am investing in her future.
1 comment:
Any money spent for education is absolutely worth it. I am so happy for her. Such a sweetheart!
B. Gram
Post a Comment