Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day


If you know me you know I hate PDA; I think getting all shmoozy on my blog about Ryan on Father's Day would be a form of PDA----so I just can't go there. But I did want to post this cute picture Gracie drew of her and her dad in primary today. I don't know why it didn't scan it in color. I am going to ask the girls a few questions about Ryan and post it on the blog, but that will come later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracie is such a little artist.
She loves to color pics with
Trev. I bet this picture melted
Ry's heart...Gram

Aubrey said...

I think you can get mushy, it's acceptable. The only time it's not okay is if it is every post, which you would never do.

That pic is SO cute. My mom kept all our artwork in a scrapbook for each of us when we were little, I have an old fathers day card I drew for my dad in it too!