Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm Pregnant...AGAIN!

Yeah, surprise! Can you believe you actually just read that? Well neither can I. I don't know what it is with the month of April, but last April I found out I was pregnant with Breck! So I haven't been feeling that great for the past two weeks. I've been attributing it to me just not drinking enough water! I had an extra pregnancy test from last year so I decided what the heck, I might as well try it. And sure enough a BIG FAT POSITIVE shows up right away! I have no clue when I am due or anything like that, but I am totally in SHOCK!



By the way I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy April Fools Day! :-)

8 comments:

JACK!E said...

Coa, you were kindof acting happy about the whole thing (which I don't think you would if you really were) in the post. I could just see you really being preg though and announcing it on April Fool's Day as kindof a joke on purpose so people will wonder and you can say later, "Ya I told you!" When everyone is thinking it was just a joke. Tell me the truth Coa!

The Shepherds said...

LOL! Ha Ha! No, the truth is I was lying for April Fool's. The other truth is we did decide that we WILL have one more kid sometime. But not within nine months!

JACK!E said...

Oh my H! You almost gave me a heart attack! Gary had it his way the first 2 times I got preg. He told everyone and their dog as soon as we found out. Now with the next one I am getting my way. I don't want to tell anyone when we start trying or when I get preg for as long as we can. I would like to wait until my 2nd doc appt @ 14wks. It also has something to do with me not wanting the PO to know and half of our family works there. So the first time I got preg we told my mom first. The second time we told his dad first. And this time I just want to post it on my blog and not tell anyone personally. Who knows if that will work out, but that is what I would like to do.

The Shepherds said...

You & Gary are so funny together...I totally know what you mean about not telling. You know I am usually a weirdo like that. I think I will post it on the blog too. That way whoever is my most dedicated fan (lol) will see it first!

JACK!E said...

Oh good, that's me! Hands down! Would you consider me your most dedicated fan or dedicated stalker!!!? Just kidding. :D

The Shepherds said...

How about my blogger mentor!

JACK!E said...

Coa, my mom called me tonight. The first thing I hear when I pick up the phone, "Why didn't you tell me!!!?" I didn't know what she was talking about. She didn't believe the pregnancy thing was an April Fool's joke because you posted it on March 31st! So you got us both. Near heart attacks I tell ya. Well technically it wasn't posted on April 1 so it can't be considered a joke. If you don't want to be lying you better get preg...tonight! Lol. :D

The Shepherds said...

LOL! She emailed me and said "Oh my honk" and everything. I was laughing my butt off! I thought of her when I typed that joke cause I know we can always get her. After she called you she wrote me back and said "Really funny Beaud!" I wrote it as a draft on the 31st and posted it April 1st, so yeah I am a liar....but I'd rather be a liar then get preg tonight! lol!