I finally decided, after all of Jackie's pestering :-), that I would create a blog! I didn't really feel like I could justify taking time away from my kids to brag about them to, in some cases, complete strangers on the internet; then Jackie emailed me a website where you could actually create a book out of your blog! That sealed the deal for me. I already keep a journal for each one of my kids; that I started when I was pregnant with them. So to me this is a great way to keep journaling for them, but in a more fun way! So if some of my posts seem uninteresting to you, or at times, just plain weird, it's because I am adding them for the sake of "journaling"; so when I go to create a book blog I can have the things that are important to me in there, and not just a bunch of "brag" posts. Not that those aren't fun, because they are too! I'm still not totally comfortable with just any old person viewing my family's life story, but I'm gonna give it a try! So thanks to Jackie, and here I go.............
Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Coa, you should just set your site to private and that way you can invite only who you want in. You can change all that in the settings tab and just get people's email address to invite them. I've thought about going private too.
I would, but I still want people I don't particularly want to invite to be able to see my blog. I don't know if that makes sense. I just don't want like a pedifile scoping out my kids BUT that is just me being paranoid ya know?
I get a kick out of reading the
conversations between you and
Jackie. lol
We write them for your entertainment!
Post a Comment