Ok Coa, as I was going through pics for Trev's blog I found this picture. Now do you remember me being in dance and performing? Who could forget this ridiculous red dress? Ashley had one too (red). I actually think Lindy was in that class too and had a blue dress. (Lindy if you see this post you can confirm or deny that). I think AnnaMarie Bonnett made the dance up. Ryan saw this pic and had a hay day with it. He is probably just bummed that I cut my hair and that my thighs are BIGGER now! LOL! Look at Rhett in the corner. What a cutie!
Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Friday, April 11, 2008
Dancing Debut (just for Coa)
Ok Coa, as I was going through pics for Trev's blog I found this picture. Now do you remember me being in dance and performing? Who could forget this ridiculous red dress? Ashley had one too (red). I actually think Lindy was in that class too and had a blue dress. (Lindy if you see this post you can confirm or deny that). I think AnnaMarie Bonnett made the dance up. Ryan saw this pic and had a hay day with it. He is probably just bummed that I cut my hair and that my thighs are BIGGER now! LOL! Look at Rhett in the corner. What a cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ok, I do remember the dress but I don't really remember the dance. Too bad you don't have a video, now that would be funny!
Ashley does have the video and after seeing how out of control all my movements were, when I thought they weren't, I would never put that up here! lol!
I HAVE to see it!!!
I wonder if Ashley could dig it up. It has good dances on there too by the dance company. And a dance where Becky ______ can't remember, anyway she falls right on her arse while they are doing a dance with all these popular guys. It was R.E.S.P.E.C.T by aretha franklin and they got a bunch of cute guys to dance with the dance company. It think she was dancing with Boyd Stout (who isn't cute lol) and slipped right on her butt!
Rachel,
I have always thought you and
Ashley were darling in those
outfits. Ashley changed too
quick to get a picture of her.
I was proud of you both. Love, mom
Post a Comment