Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's Not As Bad As It Seems!




Don't think that I am an online shopaholic (maybe partial), but I just like to find deals that are cheap for off season clothes and stuff. I just wanted to share some of the cute stuff I bought. The boy clothes are my FAV just because I am not used to buying little boy stuff, and I have always loved little boy clothes. These pics don't do justice. The little ties are SO cute (only $2.99 from Childrens Place)! I love them! I bought cute cardigans, pj's etc... for G & A, but I didn't want to bore you too much!

4 comments:

JACK!E said...

I just ordered online from Old Navy last night. Looks like Gavin and Breck got twinner jackets. I got the green one for him though. And its a 3T. I love those ties so I am going straight from your blog to The Children's Place. Thanks for the info.

Jessica said...

I love the clothes!! Online shopping is the best because you can find killer deals and not even leave your home! Do you ever hit the garage sales? You're right about finding answers with Carson.. it would give peace. sigh. maybe one day, right??!

JACK!E said...

How sad! I went to that site and the cute ties are all sold out and the biggest size they have in that shoe is 3 which he wears right now and he has shoes that color already in a 3. Too bad. I did find some other stuff that I wanted and it kept telling me my card was declined. I got onto my bank account and there is plenty of money in there so who knows...

The Shepherds said...

What a BUMMER! I love those ties. Gavin would be such a cutie in one of those! He'd probably learn how to take it off; he is such a wild man!

Jessica--I think one of the hardest things for a mom is dealing with a child with health issues. I really hope that test reveals something you guys can hold onto.
I haven't went to garage sales, but I have never seen any that didn't look trashy I guess, and with a ton of people already stopped.