Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Monday, April 14, 2008

Sneaking In A Post

Ryan took the girls for the day so I can do my homework. I finished Cardiology and am going to learn about the Endocrine system next. But I had to sneak in a post between taking Breck to the doc and eating lunch. Before I brag again, I just have to say one of the reasons blogging seems kind of lame to me is of course everyone is going to tell all the good and hardly any bad on there blog. SO just so you know before you start thinking I am one of those "Idealistic Bloggers" Ryan and I DO indeed bite each others heads off now and again, or often, however you want to look at it; I DO yell at my kids, on what has been lately, a daily basis, and I am SIXTEEN lbs bigger then I was when Ryan and I were married. So see, there you have it. I just didn't want you guys thinking that I am a "see how perfect my life is" blogger! LOL! But on to bragging..LOL..I took Breck to the doctor today for his 4 month check. That time flew! He was talking up a storm to the doc. The nurse came in to give him his shots and he didn't even cry for the first one! I couldn't believe my ears! I was like, "What the heck was that?" And then he cried for .2 seconds for the other three shots, and then sat there after and acted all goo goo eyed and smiled at the nurse. What is up with this happy little boy of mine? I am so blessed! Of course, at his two month check he screamed bloody murder when they were weighing him, and the doctor was dead serious and said he has NEVER heard a baby with such a high-pitched scream and that he is going to be an opera singer.

14.6 lbs.
25 1/2 inches


No comments: