

Have you ever seen anything so unique? I found these online. I can't remember the site so if you really want one comment to me and I will look it up again. She makes all kinds of hats. These are the apple and tomato hats. She does pears, garlic cloves, raspberries, pumpkins, strawberries (way cute), etc.... I want to buy some for my kids. Every time I show Ryan something cute he's all "You're not buying it are you?" Guilt trip or what? LOL! They are $15.00 which really isn't bad considering the time they take and how cool they are. I don't know maybe I am easily impressed, but I think they are adorable.
2 comments:
WELL HELLO! I was so surprised to see your comment and so happy. Long time no see. Your kids are absolutely darling. You're right about blogging, it's good because we get to stumble across friends.. I love it. I think eventually I will be addicted! So good to hear from you.. for sure I will be checking in on your blog all the time!!
So glad you saw my comment! Thanks for the compliments on my kiddos. Kids are fun! I can't believe time has gone by now and we are moms! You're family is so cute and you still look so great....as always! I'm glad to see you got together with Jed. He was in my math class and I chatted with him a lot. He is such a nice guy! :-)
Post a Comment