Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ―
Katie J.Davis
4 comments:
Beaud its the older you get the faster it goes lol
Wow! At 6 months Gavin weighed a little less and was 2" taller! You have a little chunk on your hands! Cute! Don't say that time goes by faster with more kids. It is going by too fast already. I always feel like I am missing so much, especially because I have to work. :(
Is that the problem...yea I have been feeling old lately!
Gavin must have been a peanut. Breck is in the 25% for weight as it is. I think 50% for height.
When you are my age life seems to
really zoom by. Enjoy them NOW and
don't pray for the day they grow
up. It happens in the blink of
an eye. Keep up the great photograpy and description.
Mom
Post a Comment