
I texturized this pic so it looks kind of old and antique but I thought it was still kind of cute even though you can't see it very well. For all of you that know the color of Dad's carpet, you will realize it was a MUST to change this pic to black and white....lol!
This is just a little shout out to my Dad. I have always been a Daddy's girl (sorry Mom). I remember planting corn, digging potatoes, hauling pumpkins and all sorts of other things with my Dad. I remember when he would pull up in his garbage truck to have lunch at home. I would run down the driveway and he would pick me up and yell "whoopee". Some people might poke fun of a "garbage man". Do you think I cared that he was a garbage man? Heavens no! I knew that he went to work everyday, and worked hard; that made me feel secure and grateful as a little girl. He is a GREAT man! A man that I am proud of. He is a hard worker and very thrifty, which I admire. I love my Dad!
2 comments:
I love him too!
Oh ya make me cry. He is the best Dad ever and I love him too...Love Annie
Post a Comment