Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Friday, September 26, 2008

Little Grins

A new portrait studio opened up out here and I thought I would give it a whirl. My time is more precious then my money right now while I try to finish up my schooling; frankly I just didn't want to deal with trying to set everything up to take some of my own pics so we ended up going here today.
Ava was being her silly self and didn't give me many to choose from!
I made a fool out of myself trying to get this little guy to stop crawling away.
I'm gonna save the group pics for Christmas cards so I can't post them until after I send those out or it will spoil all the fun.

8 comments:

JACK!E said...

Oh my heck they turned out SO good! Gracie's hair is really growing out-I like it long. Ava is always so silly. That top one of Breck is the best, and the little mohawk...way cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck they are so Darling. I cant wait to see the Christmas pic that is a long wait unless you think of how many paydays left to buy for Christmas lol. They are so cute. I hope Jesse sees these pictures I know he loves them kids.....Annie

Anonymous said...

The pics are darling!! They are
growing up SO FAST. Trev and I
had fun on our visit. He wants to
go again. We saw a sign on our way
there that said "Sunshine Canyon".
He loved it.

Gram

The Shepherds said...

I know that is a long wait for Christmas. I am just trying to ease the stress before the holiday season rush.

Thanks for all the compliments!

Cammy Patton said...

Super cute kids! I love the ones of Ava - we are experts at sillyness in our house.

Wyatt and Nikki said...

I love them!! They are so cute...I was just catching-up on your blog and was reading you went to the Reptile at the State Fair!! We also braved the long trip and that was Gavyn's Favorite part!! He didn't even breath though the whole show!!

Jessica said...

Awesome! Which studio did you go to? Was it Portrait Innovations? They did a great job... I totally love the Mohawk and I could picture you making a fool of yourself.. you gotta do what you gotta do, right? I was laughing about the group picture not being posted, I was just thinking that same thing because I am going to use our family pictures for our Christmas cards and I don't want to post it or everyone will have already seen it.... I'll take your advice and wait until after Christmas. By the way, have I ever told you that I'm still amazed at all the fun, creative activities you do with your kids everyday? I can't believe you take them for a walk almost everyday, that's so awesome. Wish I could be awesome like you! :)

The Shepherds said...

You are awesome for sure so don't even try it. But thank you for the compliments! The place I went is in Stansbury and it is actually called Little Grins.