
My how she has grown! Our little teeny bundle is now three years old! Wow! We have had such a fun time getting to know our little Ava over the past three years. She is a go-getter, and is always making really comical faces and saying comical things. She cut the front of her dress with the scissors the other day. I asked her why she did that and she said, "I didn't do it. The scissors did!"
We had a b-day party for her yesterday. It was a lot of fun to have everyone come over here and have a chat fest along with cake and ice cream.


Ava made a hat in nursery that said, "I can be honest." I told her it was her birthday crown.

Ava's reaction to us singing "Happy Birthday". I forgot candles so no candle pics.

Hmmm...We must have picked the wrong flavor.....


I had to add a pic of the newlyweds. So cute! Don is such a nice guy. I guess Claud's not so bad herself. :-)
4 comments:
What do you mean you forgot candles!? How sad!
What cute kids! Happy Birthday Ava! Too bad we missed out, believe me I would rather have been there than at work!
PS Claud looks so skinny in that pic!
So cute!
That picture of Gracie hamming it up next to Ava and her cake is my new favorite pic of her. Gracie also looks like a salamander when she's stuffing her face with cake. Yes, I was the skinniest I've ever been in that photo Bin. Thanks for noticing. 121 pounds. I weighed 221 at one time so 121 makes me happy. However, if it makes you all feel better I've gained 8 pounds since the party. :-)
Good looking couple....Don reminds
me of Ken in some way.
mom
Post a Comment