Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Lil House
Remember Little House On The Prairie? Of course you do. Coa you know I am talking to you! lol! Anyway Ava LOVES it. She is so cute. She loves to pretend she is Laura, and "runs down the hill" after every episode just like Laura. Gracie likes it too, but it seems like Ava likes it more. She always asks, "Mom is Mary and Laura on today?" As you can tell I love to watch it because of Charles. You have to admit he is a babe for a pioneer Dad :-).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh yes, LHOTP, of course I remember! Lol!
I've been watching that since we lived in the blue house. I made that gangster friend of mine, Monique, watch it with me when she slept over once! She was making fun of me the whole time but I think she like it-ahahahah! I haven't seen it for years now.
I remember Monique. That is funny. It is such a classic. Grandpa says Blanche watches it every single night without fail.
I found your blog Rachel. I love the runner. You know we look that good. Emmy will have to watch LHOTHP with the girls some time. I'm curious what she would think of it.
I still watch it too...Annie
Could we get a Rammstein song going on this blog?
Post a Comment