Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Monday, December 8, 2008

Breck's 1st Year Pics

Well I considered going to Kiddie Kandids and getting my free 8x10 for Breck's first birthday, but thought better of it. I know I couldn't be strong like Jackie and just stick with the 8x10. Oh no, I would have to get a package. And I would leave like $120.00 later. Anyway so I thought I would just try and take my own of Breck. I know he might be getting a little old for naked shots...but man he's cute naked! At first I thought he was grabbing the bear in the top pic, but I am really thinking he is grabbing himself. Oh well! So now it will cost me all of about 10 bucks to print out what I want. YEAH FOR ME!

4 comments:

JACK!E said...

Good for you little saver! I think Breck just keeps getting cuter. I really want a nice camera like you...someday. Speaking of KK we went today. I got 2 sheets and paid $46-something. Makes me sick just typing that.

Jessica said...

Laughing my head off about him grabbing himself. He even looks mischievious about it.. his cute little smile. Gotta love boys! The pictures turned out darling and you're right; it's never possible to leave Kiddie Kandids with just the free 8x10; I always end up buying a package and then I'm mad I spent so much money. It's best for me to stay away :)

The Shepherds said...

I ended up spending $3.83 cents on prints and got 5 5x7s. I must admit they aren't as cute as kiddies but hey who cares?

Anonymous said...

You can forget about Kiddie Kandids!! You do such professional
shots. It will mean a lot to him
when he gets older to know that
his mom took his pic. So precious!

Mom