The weird title reflects the fact that we got married on Ryan's 22nd birthday so every year we celebrate our annibirthary. It's quite annoying really. I always feel like Ryan gets the shaft, and it makes me feel bad. It just makes it awkward. It's like, "Hmm...maybe I'll get up and make Ryan breakfast for his birthday." But he is thinking the same thing. "Hmm...maybe I'll get up and make Rachel breakfast for our anniversary." So please all of you readers that aren't married, don't get married on your fiance's birthday. Maybe we will start celebrating 1/2 b-days or something.
But to get to the juicy part.....well there was no juicy part, because the other part of the equation is that this all takes place three days before Christmas so there is usually never any money to celebrate. I kept teasing Ryan all day about the "7 year itch." ;-)
A lot has happened in the last 7 years, but it has flown by. It's been great! The next 7 years will bring many more changes and good times I'm sure.

I decided I couldn't bear to put on a picture of Ryan and I kissing because PDA is a HUGE pet peeve of mine.
3 comments:
Happy Annibirthary! I can't believe its been that long. Some things will always seem like just yesterday.
Mom and dad were married on his
birthday and they always focused
on the birthday. Maybe you have
things backwards...lol
Sas
oh ive been missing out on the blog i well remember not to get married on my husbands birthday lol...Annie
Post a Comment