Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Breck's Demise

I found a few videos that I took awhile ago. They both show how much torture Breck gets at our house. Notice how many times he gets knocked down in the video where they are dancing. Of course he loves the spray bottle , but it is still torture. I am beginning to believethat as the youngest of nine I endured my own deal of torture!

**You'll have to pause my music**

3 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

I love the videos. I am the youngest as well... poor Breck, I understand completely.

JACK!E said...

He's begging for more torture? Funny

Anonymous said...

Your situation, being the youngest,
is far different than Breck's. You
grew up with 4 grandkids that were
your age. Poor picked on Rach!!.
You turned out great for all your abuse! lol
Mom