
Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
They look like they are having alot of fun. ;)
how cute wished i was there. what a good thing to get out of the house and do..annie
Ava is darling with her hair all done up and the leotard on. Gracie must be miss shy girl. I can't believe she refused.
What cute little gymnasts! Breck
must be wondering what his sisters
are doing!
Gram
Fun! Ava is such the little acrobat!
I remember when I was their age, and Sam and I were in gymnastics. I cried the first day, I thought it was so tough that I acted "sick" everytime we went so I wouldn't have to participate.
Post a Comment