Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Freedom Festival

I am so behind on my blog and the going on's of my life. This is one of the many posts waiting in the wings. The kids and I went to the Freedom Festival downtown to celebrate the 4th weekend. The girls made bead bracelets, doorknob hangers, and got their faces painted. Along with jumping on the inflatable slide. I bought one pair of earrings that are really cute. I wish I could have bought 10 from that booth.
Snow cones! Yum! Gracie dropped hers right off the bat, but Ava is such a good sharer. She will always share anything I ask, so Gracie was in luck.
I have no clue who the meditating man is. Notice the snow cone at G's feet.
Breck didn't want to leave! ;-) That, or he is crying tears of joy that he doesn't have to be pushed around in the blazing heat looking at a bunch of people's jiggly butts anymore! I was so frusturated with Breck's crying and my children in their sticky, hot, annoying glory that I left the stroller right on Center street and drove off! FREAK!

4 comments:

JACK!E said...

The people across the street from us moved and the new owners brought us a little stroller that was left behind. You can have it.

Anonymous said...

OH MY HECK DID YOU GO BACK AND GET THE STROLLER LOL...ANNIE

Cammy Patton said...

Way to brave it alone! Sometimes it is hard to take the kids out without your partner in crime.

HatchFamily said...

LOL, I can just picture it. Did you take them by yourself. You're brave! I can't believe how big Breck is getting! We miss you guys!!!