Can you not see that I have always been obsessed with food? Look at me! I wouldn't even take my eyes off the cookie to say "cheese." I don't know why not as cheese is one of my many pitfalls on my way to a slimmer me. I was probably debating whether the calories were worth it even back then.
Jackie is in the white by me, holding her bottle.
Trevan is so cute right there in front of me. Of course Claudia, Spencer and Tina L-R, with the girls looking very 80's.

Anyway, I haven't posted in awhile and although I have a lot of recent pictures that I could post about I came across this one and had to laugh. I am supposed to be doing major homework today while Ryan has the kids so I better get to it!
Have a great day everyone!
3 comments:
Cute Cute! How does one get over the food obesession? I am sooo addicted :)
Why did I have a bottle at that age? Maybe they hadn't invented sippy cups yet. Haha
Jackie not only had a bottle, but
a cookie too. She was really into
food. lol What darling kids!!
Mom
Post a Comment