Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What Could Be More Beautiful Than My Children?

My children in a blog book. I cannot put into words the joy and elation I felt as I found this glorious package arrive at my doorstep on Monday. Happy day!
This is a picture of the back.
A picture of the dedication page.
These are extra pages at the back where you can include as many pictures as you want. I think I have like 8 of them. I just picked pictures that I liked from the 2 years that I have been blogging.
A few things I would suggest while blogging ( if you want a better blog book):
1. No videos-I had to go through and save every single video as a draft before having the blog slurped into book format. I still haven't went back and published them all.
2. Don't write under specific pictures like I have done in this post (ha ha) because that is not how it will lay out on your pages. It will just gather all the pics and then all of the text separately. Then it won't make sense when you read "The above picture....." and there is no picture above to look at.
This book was the most expensive book I have ever bought at $84.00, but that's the beauty of tax season right, and well worth the money I'd say. It ended up being about 157 pages or so.
I made my book by going to http://www.cutestblogontheblock.com/ and on the left hand side at the bottom it says blog book. Literally about all you have to do is type in your blog address and it slurps your entire blog in. It is WAY easier then a few others I have tried and given up on. They make you select all pictures individually and stuff. Too complicated.
I can't sign off without thanking Jackie for getting me started on this blog thing in the first place. Thank you!

6 comments:

FOREVER YOUNGblood said...

That is so cute!! In about two more years I will have enough to finally put in a book. BTW congrats on your arrival later this year. I guess you won't be running with me in Mona again. lol Maybe the next year. :)

JACK!E said...

Of course you are so welcome! I remember bugging and bugging you about starting a blog and you absolutely refused until I threw in the part about being able to print a book from it. Then you were sold on the whole idea. I'm so glad you started one and are good at keeping up on it. I love to read what is going on with your cute little fam since we don't see each other often enough. You and I used to be 2 peas in a pod.

Racheal said...

What a great idea. I've just been copying the pages I make and printing them in a word document so I have the info their.

Aubrey said...

That's so cute :)

Cammy Patton said...

It looks perfect! I've been wanting to get one - seeing your post makes me want to get on the ball. I love reading your posts about Ava - so funny. What are we to do with our children,right? :)

Anonymous said...

I know you were so excited about the book and I can see that it is just fabulous. Oh how I wish I could have done all that when my kids were growing up. You can treasure and share it forever!!
Mom