Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rainbows

You know how kids are. They color way to many pictures and bring home way too much paperwork from school. I have a tendency to look at it and say how wonderful I think it is and then trash it behind their backs. I just can't keep everything. I only keep the best of the best.

Anyway, the girls made me some pics this morning I thought I would post them and then secretly trash them. The top one is Gracie's. The bottom one is Ava's that she made for Gracie so she put Gracie's name on it too. Ava can now write 4 things without help "Dad, Mom, Gracie, and Ava".

5 comments:

JACK!E said...

Cute pix, I don't blame you for trashing them though. LOL! Gracie has good handwriting

Angela said...

I love kids artwork its my favorite

HatchFamily said...

Cute! I love the eyelashes on Gracie's :)

Heidi said...

funny I do the same thing with my kids too! That was such a cute idea to post it though! very cute! your kids are adorable too!

Anonymous said...

Just darling! Ava is learning so much in her preschool.

Gram