The missionaries. I love my in-laws. They are great people!
Ava getting ready to totally impress everyone! The Elder missionary that was helping with the zipline was like, "She is my hero! That just made my day!" Ava flew up the ladder, flew across the bridge, and flew down the line like a pro! We all laughed and laughed! It was so cute to see. Gracie absolutely refused to go. She was the only one that didn't go.....besides big fat pregnant me and Breck and 2 month old Ethan. But I reassured Gracie by telling her I wouldn't have gone anyway!







8 comments:
wow, and we went to mia shalome? that place sounds awesome! i can't believe ava and the zipline, haha!
Makes me sad we had to miss out on that but I'm glad the rest of you had fun.
I love all of the pictures! Way to go to your little girl! Super tough! I am a weanie (how do you spell weanie :) ) when it comes to heights so I am very impressed.
That looks like a super fun place!
Don't worry Gracie - I wouldn't have done it either! Not sure how little Ava managed it. I remember when Ash used to take me and Machelle to Class Ropes Course and I'd climb the first course and chicken out!
wow I cant believe Ava did that how awesome
Ava is such a little dare devil!!
I LOVE the pic of gramp & Breck.
Looks like a fun place to visit.
Mom
looks like a lot of fun! I love all the pics too!
Post a Comment