We made our way down to Aunt Tina's house to help out while Aaron graduated from police academy. I spent 24 hours taking care of 7 kids (8 mo to 8 years). Quite the chore, but it was good to see the cousins.

Eating pizza from Lotsa Motsa! Amber and Gracie

Tyler and Ava

Megan and Breck

Bruno couldn't get enough loves. If he wasn't so slobbery I would have enjoyed it. Did I mention he laid next to my bed and farted as I tried to fall asleep. I'm still not sure if I actually fell asleep or passed into unconciousness.

The kids having a go at feeding Yuma the pregnant horse.
2 comments:
How fun! Me and the kids should have come with you to help and hang out.
Oh, I am sure they had so much fun out in the farming area. Looks like they had a ball. You are a real trooper to help your sis out.
Mom
Post a Comment