We left baby Jesse with Aunt Jodie and Uncle Mark and headed down to Disneyland April 29-May 4. We took Grandpa and Grandma Shepherd cause they are fun grandparents and we knew the kids would love having them along. The picture below was taken the first night when we stopped in at Grandpa and Grandma's home in La Verkin.
Gracie and Daddy as we headed to DL the first day. I loved watching them chat together as they walked.
This is Belle and the Beast made out of Legos in Downtown Disney. We walked by it every day to get into the park.
Sleeping Beauty's castle.
Ava and Grandpa.
Breck begged all day to head to Splash Mountain. You can see by the look on his face that he is thrilled to finally be on the ride.
LeeAnn, Wayne, Ryan, Breck (not shown), and Gracie. Ava was next to grandma in the back. I was up front and got drenched!
Toon Town.
Ava and Gracie got a monkey on a tree and Breck got T-Rex.
This day Daddy and Ava just happened to match and so did Gracie and I. This is at the condo we rented.
1 comment:
Mom came home telling me she had a really fun time. I would tell you I am so jealous but you would probably just laugh at me. I am happy you were all able to go and have so much fun.
Post a Comment