Unfortuntately I have to label this "Campout 2012" because this is the only camping "trip" we took all year. 10 steps from the back porch shouldn't be considered a trip but I'm desperate to pretend that my children have had the joy of camping this summer. Ryan and I are commited to going camping next summer. For as much as we love camping it really breaks my heart that we don't make the time to go. 
Breck was screaming bloody murder because Ava was "choking" him. :-)
JJ enjoyed the tent before mom swept him away to sleep in his crib.
3 comments:
We should plan to go camping together sometime. Ryan and I need to frolic through the meadow again.
We should plan to go camping together sometime. Ryan and I need to frolic through the meadow again.
Hey,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. It helped me find your blog again. Somehow I lost it when we got a new computer. I had no idea you even looked at mine anymore. I've been so bad at updating but I'm trying to get back into it. We miss you guys too.
Post a Comment