Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Breck

Breck celebrated his bday on 12-12-13. Not as cool as 12-12-12 like last year. He was overjoyed to get roller skates and a helmet. He knew we were headed to a homeschool party at Classic Skate the next day so he thought he was pretty cool! Birthday morning we headed to McDonalds with his friend Eli to play on the toys for forever! Luckily I brought my Daily Herald to keep me company. He also got to go up to the Lego store in Murray and  pick out all sorts of Legos and put them in a bucket to take home. The only thing we were missing was his twin......Daddy.


Trying his hand at the skates.

The girls "helping out."

Love that little face. I'm so partial to little boys.


Wish the floor would have stayed this empty forever. 



Breck  on the scooter.

In typical Ava fashion. Crazy face.


1.5 hrs later "Mom my butt hurts!"

BIFF!

2 comments:

Angela said...

you have so much fun with your kids thats cool you went to the lego store and your wall looks nice i need to come to your house again

JACK!E said...

Happy Birthday Breck!!! I love the helmet. And PS Coa, how dare you wrap his birthday present in Christmas paper!! This is coming from a fellow December birthday person. :)