Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Temple Square 2013

Fountains at City Creek
My camera was blurry....and it was COLD but we enjoyed a night out at Temple Square. We missed this last year, which I regret because I feel like its an awesome family tradition. We went to Kassie and Katie's apt after and chilled out for a bit. Katie is a sweetheart and helped Ava make us all hot chocolate. We then made our way to Wendy's at 9pm for dinner. Yes, for all you people that know my early bedtime routine, you read that right NINE pm for dinner in downtown SL.




We happened upon Ryan's deaf friend Jeremy. We found out he ended up losing an eye in a softball game 1.5 years ago. We counted our blessings after chatting with him.

This is the first time the kiddies got to see daddy "speaking" ASL. They were enthralled.

JJ not so enthralled....getting BOOOOORED.



Love when the girls decide to be matchy matchy on their own.

1 comment:

JACK!E said...

Makes me cold just looking at the pics! I love watching sign language. Did Ryan say he felt like he lost any from not using it in so long?