I am starting to really fall behind on my blog so I better start from where I left off. Splash pads were a BIG part of our HOT Utah summer! What a joy for me to sit under the shade of a tree and hope that my kids don't get stolen or drowned in an inch of water while I surf the internet, read a book, or chat with friends. Next year we may expand our horizons and go to a few pads we haven't checked out yet! Want to join us?
 |
| How do you like my clever glove to cover Tegan's cast? No reason I can't be ghetto at the splash pad! |
 |
| Tree huggers |
 |
| Maybe if we water Tegan he will actually GROW! |
1 comment:
Pick us! Pick us! We'll go to splash pads with you next year!
Post a Comment