Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Palisade State Park

We went to Palisade State Park, down by Manti, over the weekend with Jackie's family and Tina's family. Eleven kids and five adults made for quite the lively adventure. It would have been nice if it was 20 degrees cooler at night, but we had a fantastic time chatting, stuffing ourselves and playing for hours at the lake. We spent about 4 hours out on a floating dock in the middle of the lake jumping off and pedaling our boats around. It was fantastic! I love family!
Frog anyone?!

Amber, Megan, Gracie, Tyler and Tina waiting to set sail.

All aboard the Mary Poppins express. I was SO grateful for my umbrella.
Ava, Jesse, Breck, Tegan, Ryan and Rachel


I'm assuming the face is for the wedgie he is receiving from the life jacket. ;-)

Tyler, and Gavin with Lex at the helm. 

We celebrated my niece Amber's 13th birthday on the 28th and my nephew Oakley's 6th bithday on the 29th.

Cutest cousins around: Back bench (Lex, Breck, Tyler, Megan, Oakley, and Gavin)
Front bench (Gracie, Amber, Ava, Tegan, and Jesse)


Gary, Jackie and kids

Zoo Bear (i,e Lex) is unsure about this new adventure

Gracie and Amber catching some air! Love the pose Amber. 

We had to really talk Oakley into his first jump! He loved it!

Gary and Ryan jumping through tubes. This was clearly before Ryan's horrible sunburn surfaced.

After eating dinner we went back to the lake. We were only there about 15 minutes and it got
 really stormy, so we decided to pack all 11 kids into the back of the truck and head back to camp.


1 comment:

JACK!E said...

This entire post made me laugh because I can hear you saying everything you typed. It really was fun, can't wait to do it again! Christina will kill you for the side view butt shot lol!