Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Monday, January 11, 2016

Halloween 2015

 It seems I am always 3 months behind. Fall is my favorite time of year and just looking at these pictures  makes me happy. We had a pretty good pumpkin harvest. We sold the pumpkins we didn't use and the kids made about 25$ to go to Hang Time, which is their favorite trampoline park.






We went bowling with our homeschool co-op. 

This is Gib. He lives next door (but will be moving within a few weeks. BUMMER)
They are a homeschooling family as well and we have loved having them as neighbors.
The Ninja Turtle outfits were purely coincidental. ;-)


We went to Jackie and Gary's neighborhood to trick or treat
and then the girls ended up going out with friends, which is new
to me and nerve wracking. They were with moms though so as
long as I don't have to be the mom to do it then I love this new idea!
Me and the boys stayed home and watched Ichabod Crane; a family tradition
that I think is fantastic. LOVE Ichabod!

1 comment:

JACK!E said...

I love fall too! If I'd have known you were selling pumpkins we would've bought some. Next year. I can't wait for Gracie to kill you over the picture of her carving lol!