Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Gracie's "Fire" Field Trip

Gracie's preschool class went on a field trip to the Tooele Army Depot's fire station. I was able to go and drive some of the kids out there. She has triplets in her class that she loves, and she was thrilled to have them ride in her van with her! When we got there I had to show a man with a machine gun (or some other scary gun) my ID before I could go through the gate. It was a lot of fun though. We watched a cute movie, and then this firefighter came in with all his gear on. His name was Ryan, and Gracie thought that was cool! They gave us all a hat to wear, but as you can see I gave mine to Ava. Gracie is wearing hers like a ball cap. lol! Anyway, we had a good time. I am really looking forward to going on different field trips, and stuff with my kids as they get older. Gracie has done so well this year in her preschool class. I am surprised since she is so shy! She is signed up for next year, and will go from 9-11 instead of 11:30-1:30. The Bishop's daughter, Kenzie, is one of her favorite friends, and she will be in the same class as her. She has an awesome teacher, so I am just excited to watch her keep learning, making friends, and having a good time!

No comments: