
The picture on the right is of Gracie and her life size doll that she got back in December. He is the most expensive doll we have purchased to date! He is a real feel doll. He cries, burps, farts, spits up, yells, and even poops and pees in a real diaper. He doesn't look like he is very thrilled to have Gracie as his new mother!
*And no this picture was not staged; she was actually pushing him around in Ava's stroller*

Look at how big my Breckie Boo is getting! I cannot believe he can lift his head up and look so grown up! Notice the slobber!
2 comments:
How cute, I see you did the blur thing on Breck's picture. I told Lindy you have a blog. She was telling me how cute Gracie has grown up to be. She hasn't seen her since she was tiny.
Oh! She's too nice! Everyone always says Gracie is cute! And I'm biased so of course I believe them! lol! Yeah, I thought using the blur on all the clothes on my couch in Breck's pic would be perfect!! :-)
Post a Comment