Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Friday, March 28, 2008
Reality Check!
Ok, just an update on my "birthday shirt" from The Buckle. I got it today in the mail. By the way, they ship things WAY faster then Old Navy! Anyway, the shirt is totally silk, which I didn't realize! To top it off it has like pleats (sp?) all the way down it! AAHH! I look matronly! I mean it's not too bad. I'll still wear it, but I wasn't as pleasantly surprised as I thought I'd be. I should have got the purse that I wanted instead! I guess I can always blame it on Ryan since he's the one that "bought" it for me! lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I'm sorry! Lol, that is one good thing about just going to the store.
Yeah, exactly!!! Ryan claims it isn't matronly, BUT admits that how the heck would he know anyway! The top half above the belt is like a size large and the bottom half is a size small. I don't know if that makes sense, but it just looks kind of odd. You try and tie the belt and it looks like you have excess material hanging above the belt. I will wear it to church tomorrow and see if people say it is cute! If they just don't say anything then I will know it is ugly! lol!
Post a Comment