
If you have not gone to The Buckle you need to go. I think there is one in Riverwoods, but I just went online. They have cute shirts, and way cute Silver jeans. Way expensive too! The shirts are a little more money then Old Navy, but in my opinion, cuter. I had a friend at Nestle that was a little chunky, and she said that Silver jeans make her look smaller. She told me that like 3 years ago, so the other day I finally went online to look up Silver jeans, and it led me to The Buckle. Anyway this is the shirt that Ryan bought me for my birthday! By the way Ryan if you are reading this from work just know that you don't have to buy me a birthday present cause you already have! LOL! I just think it is cute. Especially for church with my black skirt.
4 comments:
Way cute! I hardly ever go to the Orem Mall so I don't shop there but I know they have cute stuff. I am missing out!
I didn't know they are at the Orem mall. I think I am better off paying 5 bucks for shipping then paying 50 in gas to get down there! I'll have to check it out sometime though! I thought of you when I saw quite a few of their shirts, so you better get over there!
Coa! I found the cutest thing for a header on your blog! Look at mine and I will have to show you how to do it sometime if you want.
How cute!!! Does it cost money?? You will have to show me!
Post a Comment