Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Monday, March 17, 2008
They got us covered!
We finally called Anderson windows and had them come install covers on our window wells. We also purchased three ladders for the windows. I think it will be good to have them in case of an emergency. Anyway, the total bill was a whopping $931.00 for four windows! OUCH huh? But, I am SO glad that I don't have to yell at my kids anymore to stay away from the window wells. I could just see Ava tripping and landing head first into an early grave. Ryan has 12 days, or so, off at the end of March/first of April and we are going to really hit our backyard. We are hoping to get sod in soon too. So I am glad those windows are covered so we can have a good time swimming and playing out back without too many worries. Of course we have yet to get a fence in and there are a TON of stray dogs in our neighborhood, so I guess I will still be on guard no matter what!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment