I always start "organizing" my pictures, articles, etc... just all the JUNK I collect over time. Anyway, I always end up sitting and reading and remembering instead of organizing. I just happened across this picture the other day among all of my stuff. I drew it in February of 88'. It says "mom" and "dad" under the people. I was only five, but even at that age I knew that my dad wore a ball cap a lot, and my mom was taller then my dad. That just totally cracked me up when I saw that!
Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
What A Crack Up!
I always start "organizing" my pictures, articles, etc... just all the JUNK I collect over time. Anyway, I always end up sitting and reading and remembering instead of organizing. I just happened across this picture the other day among all of my stuff. I drew it in February of 88'. It says "mom" and "dad" under the people. I was only five, but even at that age I knew that my dad wore a ball cap a lot, and my mom was taller then my dad. That just totally cracked me up when I saw that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I was looking at those pics on the side and I want you to put that other wedding photo up where Ryan is like 10 ft in the air. Lol! I like that one.
That picture is SO hilarious. I remember when I showed it to Jesse. He laughed his butt off. We laughed about it forever! He totally looks superimposed. I am going to have to hunt that one down, if he hasn't burnt it!
Of course you made me look like
a blimp to the side of your dad.
I will forgive you because of your
age. lol
Well Mother you know how honest kids are!! lol! You must've been a blimp! lol! To top it off Gracie scribbled all over your face the other day! It's a good thing I scanned that picture when I did. She said "Well you can draw another one." She doesn't understand that I will never be 5 years old again :-(
I love kids artwork that is the cutest thing I ever seen Beaud I love it
Thanks! I still draw like that to this day! lol!
Post a Comment