Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Crazy Luck!
OK first and foremost I wanted to share some CUTE pics of my kids. Of course every mother is SO BIASED about her kids. I know I am! Anyway my Breck is just a handsome devil though. I mean maybe it's just me, but I think he is! He is just getting so big! A couple months ago we tried to get our camera to take a family picture before church and the battery went dead as we were all sitting there smiling :-( Ryan was still in his pj's by the time we were all dressed today so I had him take the picture this time instead. Don't mind my bra hanging out of my cardigan! I bought those CUTE headbands from this place called Sweat Pea Boutique in town. They have a TON! Some of my friends in the ward make them though, just as cute, so I need to get together with them sometime. You can take off the bow part and use it alone or put it on a different colored head band. I told Ryan, after going there and seeing all those cute hair things, I have to have another girl if it takes 10 tries! Are that many C-sections possible? :-) Anyway on to church. So I was supposed to teach the lesson today and have known about it since January. I printed up a ton of cute things for the lesson. It was on 'The Priesthood Can Bless Families.' Well just as sacrament meeting is about to end somebody pulled the fire alarm. When that happens you are just supposed to go home. So long story longer, I got out of giving the lesson until August, BUT I prepared for nothing. At least I learned a bit more about the priesthood. I was even going to tell them all about Trev and how many priesthood blessings he has received. Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment