




I am a farm girl at heart. I would LOVE to live in a really small town, and live on a farm; wear my wranglers (ha ha--they don't fit) around all day, everyday, and just be a country bumpkin. BUT that isn't going to happen anytime soon.....or EVER. That being said, I had a ton of fun being "field trip mom" again with Gracie's preschool on their trip to a farm. Gracie had a blast, which always makes me happy! She was such a sweetheart too. Most kids get cocky when their parents are around, but she was the best one there. I swear, I am not even biased. She has nine kids in her class and she waited patiently to be the last one to ride the horse. She just sat there and pet the dog. There were two little boys probably 2 and 3 that lived at the farm. They were in wranglers, boots and hats. Oh so cute! They were the ones leading the horse around the corral with the Grandpa walking along by the horse. The conversations in the van ranged from interesting to downright creepy. Everything from "How did I get in my Mom's tummy?" (no joke) to "Don't leave me in the van because Chucky will get me. My parents let me watch Chucky and he's scary!" (yikes) The girl standing next to Gracie is named Kennedy. I figured her glasses made her incognito enough that I could post a pic of her. She is a triplet. Her two other sisters are also in the class.
5 comments:
Wow Gracie is brave to be up that high on a horse. What a nice little Gracie..Annie
She is so brave to get up there on that horse. That reminds me of when I was little like that and rode an elephant. That is so funny. What did you do with Ava and Breck? They would have like to go too, but that probably wasn't an option.
I remember you riding an elephant. I really think I was there. Not one kid thought I thing of jumping up there. I would think a thing of it myself I think. So much for farm girl! lol! The teacher said I could bring A & B but that would have only left room to take two kids. I really don't think her SUV could fit the rest so I thought forget it. I would have liked to take Ava but she really needs her naps still, so I left them both home with Ry.
Gracie Is so brave and she looks so darn cute up on that horse. Where the heck did Jackie ride an elephant at?
Not sure. I think the circus!
Post a Comment