Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Finally!



I think it's about dang time that we get to enjoy spending time out doors! This Summer is going to be much more pleasant then last Summer. We planted grass in September, and it's actually looking pretty good! I don't know why Gracie always morphs into Bucky the Beaver when I take her picture, but she does (if you click on it you can see just how hideous it is). In the one with her and Breck I finally had to say "Ok no chips when we go in the house if you don't smile normal." I promised her she could stay up with me tonight and eat chips and dip. Bad example...I know!

3 comments:

JACK!E said...

I clicked on the picture to enlarge it and now I can't stop laughing because I can hear you threatening with the chips. Lol! I love her! She is the cutest! Can't wait to see you guys next week.

Wyatt and Nikki said...

Your yard look's so nice!! It's been 4 years for us and we finally are putting in our sprinkler system..30 loads of dirt and a 100 foot retaining wall..later..Gavyn might be able to get his new trampaline set up and his new swing set, put up..this year (that we have been storing)!!

The Shepherds said...

Your house is so nice though Nikki! It is big and pretty! Don't tell Gracie about Gavyn's tramp. She would be jealous!