

My Gracie Girl is so funny! This is one of her new outfits from The Children's Place. I think that skirt was only like $6.00. I had to take a pic of her bow too. A lady out here makes them. This one was called "Rainbow Bright." Anyway, Gracie asked me today if oil was yucky (like vegetable oil). I said "Yea I guess if you ate it alone." She looked a little confused. She's all "But if you eat it with friends it's yummy?" LOL!
*See how clever I am? I promised I would stop showing you my finds, but I just conveniently threw it in with another post.
3 comments:
Oh Gracie your so pretty Love your best Annie
I don't know why but I just thought...Amelia Bedilia aka Gracie~or any kid for that matter. They take things so literally! How funny!
My kids miss their best Annie :-(
Gracie loves Amelia. She must be rubbing off on her!
Post a Comment