Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Monday, May 5, 2008

Disney World BOO HOO!

mickey mouse

Ryan and I didn't have money to go on a honeymoon, so after we had been married 6 months we decided to go to Disney World and on a Disney cruise for a late honeymoon. Ryan's parents had been to D. Land a lot, but not D. World so it was my idea to invite them along. We had a great time and they thought D.W was much more fun than D.L. When we got home we decided we should go back again with the whole family. Ryan's mom decided she would pay for the whole trip for everyone. The point of my story is we decided to go in 2008 and the whole family is on the trip AS WE SPEAK! Where am I? Home listening to Ava cry because she is in time out for hitting, and listening to Breck cry because Gracie is mauling him. PAUSE--- OK, I saved Breck. Anyway we decided when it came down to it that our kids are too young to go clear to D.W and miss their naps everyday, and feel deflated when they can't go on half the rides their older cousins can go on, etc.... So I guess we will have to wait several years and pay for it ourselves. One consolation is Ryan's brothers family didn't go either because they have a baby due this Sunday. I guess D.W will be there when we're ready to go. Of course a free trip won't, but that's life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DANG thats sad your not there. Come on over and see us lol....Annie