Now Jessica is really gonna think I am full of great idea's LOL! Not true!!! I ordered this a long time ago, and it just barely showed up the other day. You could put anything on it, such as a name or whatever. I just thought "Our Lil' Artists" would be cute. I hate having pictures on my fridge. It looks cluttered, so I thought it would be a good idea to hang this by the back door. That way they still feel special about displaying stuff. If they want something else displayed they will need to take down a picture to put a new one up, instead of just piling a ton on my fridge.
Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Monday, June 2, 2008
Another Great Idea
Now Jessica is really gonna think I am full of great idea's LOL! Not true!!! I ordered this a long time ago, and it just barely showed up the other day. You could put anything on it, such as a name or whatever. I just thought "Our Lil' Artists" would be cute. I hate having pictures on my fridge. It looks cluttered, so I thought it would be a good idea to hang this by the back door. That way they still feel special about displaying stuff. If they want something else displayed they will need to take down a picture to put a new one up, instead of just piling a ton on my fridge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are full of good ideas. My favorite is still the- clothes in a ziploc bag thing. I hate having junk on my fridge too. I might have to get one of these boards in a few years.
Oh wonderful Idea..annie
Lol.. I'm serious, you're mother of the year. I love the idea. I always see advertisments on channel 11 about displaying your kids' artwork to boost self esteem and accomplishment! Are those vinyl letters or paint?
They are vinyl letters. On the side of my blog where it says "favorite websites" just click on craft cuts. They have a ton of CUTE things you can do. Once I am done having my kids I am going to buy their job charts board. You can put any jobs and names you want on it. I think one of the jobs I put on there will say "bedroom". That way it will be rotated every day and each kid will have to clean their room at least once a week.
Where did you get all your creativity from? Certainly not
your parents! So cute!
Mom
Post a Comment