Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Finally


OK, OK sorry! Another photography post. Please bear with me. I am just so excited about this new found "hobby", or whatever it may be. I am FINALLY getting beautiful shots of my kids. I wish that I could have taken shots like this of Gracie and Ava as babies. A picture really is worth a thousand words. I'm just so glad that I have three cute kids as my "test dummies." It's just too much fun.

3 comments:

JACK!E said...

I love the eye in this picture. Your good camera and editing just brought it to life!

The Shepherds said...

Thanks! Ryan mocked me about the one eye bandit in this pic. I'm like Ryan that is the way they do things these days. Not every picture can just be a boring old mug shot. If you don't get creative, you'll never know what looks good.

Anonymous said...

All your shots are great Rach.
As you grow in your business you
and Kelsey would make a great team.


Best mom