Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My New Hobby


I decided I'm going to get into children's photography. For two reasons, number 1: It gives me something of my own. Since I don't work outside the home, sometimes I feel like my kids OWN me, and I don't have any other outlets. So I thought this would be something creative and fun that I could do. Number 2: I am so tired of dressing my kids up, dragging them to Kiddies; by the time I get there they are tired and ornery, and just not theirselves. Don't get me wrong Kiddies has taken some cute shots of my kids, but I decided I can get some cute ones of my own. If you get a chance you can check out my new "photography blog". I don't have that many pics up at the moment, because frankly, I have just started building my portfolio. If you know anyone that wants pics taken of their kiddos in either Tooele or Utah counties let me know. This little guy is named Easton. It was his first birthday on June 6th. He was actually a really happy baby! SO CUTE!


5 comments:

Jessica said...

I checked out your photography website. Looks awesome! I'm glad you are taking the initiative to do something that you love. It's definitely a hobby that will last a lifetime!

Anonymous said...

Ok you said you are shy and here you are talking to strangers and going in there homes. When I say Im shy Im serious lol...Annie

Great pictures cute little family

The Shepherds said...

Thanks Jessica! I think in some of the pics you can definetly tell I am new at this, but some turned out way cute!

OK I will admit you are more shy them me Annie! BUT I swear to you I am!

JACK!E said...

So you got your camera? How exciting! I can't wait 'til you come down here and get some of Gavin. It will be fun.

The Shepherds said...

Gavin is so cute and so fun. I will just follow him around, I better get in shape cause he is wild.